The Computer Lab and Media Center offers state-of-the-art equipment to provide computer training classes to agency clients and the general community. Modern hardware and software plus qualified instructors mixed with a comfortable community setting equals a great learning experience.
The lab has spacious student workstations as well as an instructor-led presentation station to maximize the training experience and facilitate the group learning process. Beginner computer classes are offered in small groups or with one-on-one instruction to assist job seekers with limited knowledge of the computer and its basic functions such as powering up the computer, using the mouse and keyboarding.
- Windows 7 operating system
- Microsoft Office 2013 applications
- Intuit QuickBooks Premier 2015
- Mavis Beacon 8 keyboarding program
- Class instruction in Beginner Computer, Keyboarding, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and and Intuit QuickBooks
- Open lab schedule to practice computer applications
- Access to the Internet for job search and completing online applications
- Instruction on Social Media and registration assistance
- Access to a printer, copier and fax machine for job search
Print the form above and mail to: JFS Middlesex Career Center, Attn” Roni, 32 Ford Ave., second floor, Milltown, NJ 08850.
For more information on upcoming classes and to register by phone, call- 732.777.1940